Frost'D Frost'D

HOLY SHIT!!

Whoaa!! I was expecting to see a nice funny video like they usually sumbit at newgrounds, this scared the crap outta me! Especially cause I didnt expect that ending. Still, it was awesome,defenetly a 10.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

scary ending

I laughfed throughout the hole movie!but the stripping ending creeped me the fuck out,seriusly.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

OMG

ok,that,was the best animation Ive ever seen!5/5 10/10! hell,Ide go 11 if possible!awsome man!

Neverendless Chain Neverendless Chain

Interesting

Its actually a VERY playable game, I really did play it for quite some time,keep up the good work!

neoxarcade responds:

Thanks!

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Bloody awesome

I really love the damn game BUT GOD THE BOSSES ARE TOO HARD MATE,SO LIKE,I HAD HALF LIFE AGAINST WADOLF,AND HE APEARS NEXT TO ME,KNOCKS ME DOWN,AND USES HIS LAZER "TWICE" AND OWNS ME,I couldnt even move ,I had no chanse -.-, also another time,some bug happened,cause phycogoldfish knocked me down with a fish,but he kept nonstop throwing them at me,I couldnt stand up,and I had full life -.-!, u should be able to choose ur difficulty,or atleast have 2 lives ¬¬ bloody nice game though,love it.

Nade Reborn Nade Reborn

how do I play

uhm,when I press begin,the only thing that happens is,the screen turns black and goes back to the menu. cant play it

Lochie responds:

You need flash 10, that's most likely the problem.